Outfit: Crimson & Clover


One of my first (and favorite) dresses by Family Affairs was the Crimson & Clover dress in black. I got it back in 2010 and wore it loads that summer and the summers following. I wore it climbing trees in Washington State and took it with me on adventures in Italy where I wore it into a church and forgot to put on my cardigan and got chastised when walking out. Now it sits in the back of my closet waiting for its next adventure, which might be sometime coming because Nina just re-released the Crimson & Clover dress design in different fabrics (like an ice cream print). So now my basic black one has competition with this orange striped dress that reminds me of sherbet and beach getaways. It's the same dress I love--v front, criss-cross tie back, natural waist, full skirt--but a different, cheerier fabric and a few more inches on the hem.

Outfit details:
old sunglasses
Fossil purse
*pictures by Thomas

CONVERSATION

Back
to top