Office Style


This outfit feels a lot like what I wore during my secretary days one summer between college. Working in an office environment always made me feel like a certain type of wardrobe was called for and I attempted tone-down my more frivolous sartorial choices those days. Of course my main occupation during college was as a cashier which thankfully had no wardrobe restrictions and since I worked alone in a little convenience store I always felt rather free to dress how I wanted. Anyway, my new blouse inspired a little silhouette shift from my typical style. I initially envisioned wearing it on a balmy day with jean shorts, but our weather isn't quite there yet so a fitted skirt and tights was my compromise.

Outfit details:
thrifted skirt (similar)
Seychelles oxfords
Zara purse

CONVERSATION

Back
to top