One Could Do Worse Than Be A Swinger Of Birches


I seem to have misplaced or disposed of all my "normal" colored jeans, which I only noticed now since I rarely wear jeans. Thomas is much higher energy than me so after running around after him in a series of mildly impractical clothes, I just wanted to wear something easy and casual. My new sweater seemed like a perfect, cozy layer but as I went for jeans in the "blue" section of my color-coordinated closet I quickly realized this vivid blue was the only pair I had. Other color options where an olive green, red, and rust-toned ones…Anyway, I settled on this vivid blue pair and off we went.
P.S. I've been working on making my own dinosaur necklaces! Still figuring out the kinks of the jewelry part, but it's really been nice spending a few hours a day hand painting these tiny figures. I'll hopefully be offering some in a shop in February if anyone's interested.

Outfit details:
Zara coat, similar
self made necklace
J Brand jeans (old, similar)
*pictures by Thomas

CONVERSATION

Back
to top