Pastoral


Following my visit to Iceland I flew back into an airport near my parents house and stayed a few days with them. My other sister visited with her daughter and my grandmother drove down for a day, so it was a nice little family reunion. My parents only moved into this house last summer, but they've already been quite active planting in the yard, which is where these lovely flowers are from. My mother was nice enough to let me cut as many blooms as I wanted for a these pictures--I just thought they were a perfect complement to the dress which reminds me of pastoral paintings. All my clothes are coming from suitcases at the moment and rather wrinkly but I didn't have the energy to iron this one--I'll blame my current (although typical) laziness on jet lag...

CONVERSATION

Back
to top