>

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cavatina

This dress is a new favorite of mine and I wore it several times on my chaperoning trip. Once after a long bus ride from one city to the next I took a quick shower in our hotel and switched into this dress for dinner--I just felt nicer in it than some of my other still-packed dresses I hadn't worn yet. I think it'll look pretty in the spring too, with bare legs and perhaps a pair of red shoes. On this day it was just another outfit to wear for more rehearsals and a brief performance at the New England Conservatory.

Outfit details:
thrifted cardigan
Seychelles oxfords

6 comments:

Shannon Willardson said...

I love ASOS it's my new obsession lately!

Shannon
http://GBOfashion.com

ZZ said...

The glasses are chic also. IMO you look prettiest with little or no makeup...

badbatdiary said...

Fabulous !

Vanda said...

I could easily wear this dress and come to work tomorrow like this.
I am not sure if I was going to look as CHIC as you.
Love your hair!

Wendy Sice said...

Love this dress, and the setting! :)

marielle murray said...

Lovely girls wearing lovely dress.


wholesale dresses

Web Statistics