>

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Remix

I'm addicted to red dresses and this one is a favorite. It's originally from Zara but I had it altered to remove a weird shoulder detail and shorten the torso to fit me (I almost never hem dresses, as a petite person it's the torso that ends up too long) so it's now basically the perfect cut. I've been wearing it since my hair was still long and I imagine I'll go on wearing it for quite awhile to come. Here are a few ways I've styled it in the near and more distant past.

4 comments:

Rory said...

That dress is so pretty, and it looks great with your hair! Usually I don't think bright red looks good on redheads, but girl I think this just makes you look even better!!! :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter my Fifth and Orient giveaway and check back everyday this week for ANOTHER new giveaway!

Two Happy Hearts said...

So cute!! I love the pleating. And the color is just perfect!

Mostly Lisa said...

Love it! Red is a great color on you.

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Daniela Chimal said...

I'm in love with your photos :)
You have so much talent girl :)

BESOS DESDE MÉXICO!
http://thefantastico.blogspot.mx/

Web Statistics