>

Monday, January 28, 2013

Brief Adventures

So much of my time outside these days is fleeting. A brief sprint to my car, or a quick march to the local grocer three blocks away--every breath of fresh air is misty gasp. Yes, I'm being overly dramatic, but even my friends from this region agree that it's been bitterly cold. I mostly miss being able to take lingering walks and having the sense of adventure to go a little further down that dirt path to find what it around the corner without most of my body turning numb or achy. Winter just feels so limiting. It snows and the backroads become treacherous. It gets cold and you put on so many layers your arms lose some mobility. Everything starts to feel restrictive. Anyway, just another post to say I can't wait until spring gets here and I feel more able to explore...

Outfit details:
Tulle coat (similar here)
H&M cardigan
Zara dress (similar here)
Seychelles oxfords
*pictures by Jon

8 comments:

Vera said...

This coat is adorable! I wish I could wear skirts in winter but it,s way too cold here in russia :)

Kate said...

Love the shoes!

Kate

Patricia said...

I really just can't get enough of those shoes! Every time I see them.

The Rag Trade said...

Love the rustic setting of your photos, they're great! Adorable ensemble as well, those shoes are beyond cute!

Alexandra Butler said...

You always have such awesome backdrops for your outposts! I love the red skirt with the camel coat, really autumn colours :)

Www.alexandralaurenrose.blogspot.com

Kristian said...

What is the building in this post? It is really cool!

Great outfit too, as usual.

Emily said...

I live in Texas so it's already back to being in the 70's and I just wish I could wear winter clothes for just a little while longer.

MarieBayArea said...

I love Fruits too! It's a favorite book of mine. I wish I could visit Tokyo...sigh...

Web Statistics