>

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Fragile Blossom That Opens In The Snow

The snow didn't stay long in the city. It came overnight and lingered through the morning, but by evening's fall it was already departing leaving an icy trail in its wake. It was more fond of the countryside--clinging to golden stalks in quiet fields and lingering for days in the welcome shade of the forest. Yet even there it was only a visitor.

Outfit details:
Modcloth hat
vintage dress
Modcloth mittens
*pictures by Jon

11 comments:

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

I think we just got your weather here in Montreal, I love this cozy looking outfit :)

ftashion said...

Such adorable and cozy outfit, love your wellis and mittens.

Ash
ftashion
ashlapin

Claudia said...

Beautiful photos and outfit. Love the mittens!

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

Those are the best boots for Sundays...



Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

I am having a fabulous holiday giveaway right here.

Kitsune-kun said...

this field is so beautiful! It always makes me so sad when it snows but doesn't stick.

Rossella TheRedLips said...

Beautiful photos e beautiful outfit.
I'm following you..
Follow me :)
Kisses, Rossella.

http://rosstheredlips.blogspot.it/

niki said...

these pictures are lovely!
~niki <3
http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

Beautiful photos! I love snow when it's falling, but it's kind of ideal for me when it doesn't stick around for long because then it gets all icy and scary!

-Katie

Lucie Wyffels said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I love your gloves ;)

http://luciewyffels.blogspot.fr

Teddi said...

i quite like these photos! they capture a whimsical mood. :)

StyleHonestly said...

I've been a fan of your outfits and pictures for a few years now (found you on chictopia) I love these photos.

Web Statistics