>

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Sounds

I made you a December mix; it's filled with songs that remind me of winter or Christmas (for whatever reason) without being typical Christmas songs. You can play it here.
1. Come to Me- Koop
2. Holiday- Vampire Weekend
3. White Winter Hymnal- Fleet Foxes
4. Snow and Light- Dustin O'Halloran
5. Neighborhood (Laika)- Arcade Fire
6. Faded from the Winter- Iron & Wine
7. I Follow Rivers- Lykke Li
8. Hear the Noise that Moves so Soft and Low- James Vincent McMorrow
9. Wash.- Bon Iver
10. January Hymn- The Decemberists
11. Dancing With Myself- Nouvelle Vague
12. Let's Dance- Benny Goodman
13. Ice Hotels- Dinosaur Bones
*collage by me

3 comments:

Mallory said...

I think this is my favorite of your collages!

Ana, Playground Love said...

Your playlists are always so perfect and a great way for me to know new artists. You have great taste in music :3

Rebecca Jane said...

I've totally enjoyed all of your playlists so far (Freckles are Stars is a particular favourite) so I look forward to checking out this one!

Web Statistics