>

Friday, December 28, 2012

Days Off

This outfit is a bit simpler, almost too matchy for what I like to photograph and post. As I've mentioned before, there's always a couple of outfits in a week that don't get documented, sometimes they're too lazy and sometimes I just don't find the time or right conditions to get pictures. Anyway, I'm at my parents soaking up the last few minutes of the holidays and times when I get out of my pajamas seem to call for simple outfits; cozy knits and comfy flats, no makeup and glasses, etc...

UO hat (old, similar here)
vintage shoes
Rebecca Minkoff backpack

7 comments:

Naomi at The Occasional Indulgence said...

You're so cute! Your sweater is adorable too.

http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

Sydney said...

I kind of like the matchy-ness. those blues all look really lovely together.

Rebecca Jane said...

I think this is a sweet and cozy look! I love the squirrel sweater too!

Joanna Haughton said...

I completely know what you mean about being at your parents house. It's funny I did the same thing - cute cat sweater and a simple dress. Something about being at your parent's house that brings that out. Check it out here if you have a moment: http://www.modamamablog.com/2012/12/at-moms-house.html

Sincerely,
Joanna

Kate said...

Love the jumper!

Kate

Natalie Suarez said...

too cute!! in love with this! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

MizzJ said...

Hehe your toque is so cute! I know just how you feel as I recently got back from visiting my parents over the holidays as well. You're outside your normal outfit photo zone and living out of a suitcase: 2 things that don't necessarily lend itself to outfit creativity.

Web Statistics