>

Monday, December 17, 2012

Apparent Wind

I'm quite addicted to nautical details--there's just something about sailor collars and stripes that I can't quite resist. They're classic, but it's small details that set apart one blue sweater from another, details that change an outfit from ordinary to slightly unexpected and set one apart from the crowd with sublety. I'm much rather have my clothes make a quiet statement then wear a pile of sequins and loud colors...at least at the moment--there are times when daytime sequins seem quite called for.

Outfit details:

8 comments:

Kristian said...

I love the nautical look on you too!

Aleksandra said...

The photos are so pretty, I love the almess of this place :)
And the bear hat... super-cute! :)

Mani said...

So cute! I happen to love nautical-inspired things too, it never seems to go out of date.

Jacquelyn Giardina said...

I've been eyeing that J.Crew purse! its so perfect

xo Jackie
...livingaftermidnite

bestie said...

your photo sets with jon are seriously the best. you two are a match made in heaven

*ahem ahem* lol

Megan said...

Oh goodness! You and me both! My blog is even named after it. Haha. I wish I had that shirt. I found a sailor dress on dominodollhouse recently, but it's a wee bit out of my price range right now. Haha. Great post!

http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

Lucie Wyffels said...

Loooooove the outfit! So delicate, so pretty :)

lucie wyffels

Dee said...

Just so you know, Daytime Sequins is going to be my new band name. I'll make sure to credit you in the liner notes.

Web Statistics