Adventure Time

Free People contacted me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would like a piece from their denim line. I demurred since I don't like wearing pants and I like the thought of wearing them even less on hot summer days. Then they asked if I was interested in one of their shift dresses and it was easy to accept since one of my other favorite dresses this summer was by them. I couldn't resist this one with it's interesting skirt panels and lattice-work on the shoulders and back. When you do spend most of your days in dresses you begin to pay attention to ones with interesting details. What I like most about it though is the casual feel--perhaps I can dress it up, but for now I'm happy to throw it on and trot out the door with my backpack ready for summer adventures.


Outfit details:
Rebecca Minkoff backpack

CONVERSATION

Back
to top