Interview With Feathers & Things

One of my favorite blogs to haunt lately is Feathers and Things. The girl behind it is a truly lovely lady with fantastic vintage style. I really enjoy the way she mixes pieces together and I especially enjoy anyone who wears flower crowns around. To get to know the girl behind the blog a bit better, I asked her to plan a dream party...

What type of party is it?
A giant picnic party!
Who's invited?
All of my wonderful friends, family, blogging buddies and my furry pals.
Where does it take place?
On top of a flowery cliff over looking the ocean. Oh, and did I mention that we're also whale watching? Yeah... the whales are there too! What are you serving?
Chocolate covered strawberries, the best pb&js ever, several types of delicious fruits, cheese and crackers, the finest wines, chocolate covered gummy bears, my favorite sushi, the list goes on! It's a pretty giant picnic basket.
Who would get to sit next to you?
Everyone is free to move around, it's a picnic! I'd most likely be sharing a blanket with my mother, best friends and pups!
What is the theme or what is everyone wearing?
Everyone is in cute and comfortable vintage attire, I'll be wearing a floral blue or yellow 50's day dress! Maybe something like this?
Is there special entertainment?
Some of my favorite bands are playing softly in the background to set the picnic mood. Tallest man on earth, The Avett Brothers, Sufjan Stevens, Alela Diane, Angus and Julia Stone, Joanna Newsom, Jason Molina, so many amazing musicians! There will also be whale rides, flower picking, hot air balloons and an extra long zip line.
Are there any party favors?
Of course! handmade items by me for everyone. I love adding personal touches. (: Also, everyone gets a Polaroid camera to take photos at the party!
What are the hot topics of the evening?
Mermaids, humpback whales, how pretty the flowers are, the secret garden I randomly found while taking my dogs on a walk, how Angus Stone got stuck on the zip line.
Who is the most likely to get drunk and dance on the table?
Well, there wont be any tables however, everyone will be dancing at some point... probably not too drunk, though.
Who is the last to leave?
I would be the last to leave because I wouldn't want the party to ever end.

for more visit Feathers and Things

CONVERSATION

Back
to top