I'm A Million Different People From One Day To The Next

So, I just jumped on the IFB bandwagon. If you're a member please "friend" me so I won't feel like a social outcast...I feel so "out of the loop" on this whole fashion blogging thing. I'm still not sure where I stand. When it started this was just something fun, a little hobby while I languished in rural America, but lately it has become more. I have nearly 3,000 subscribers (a fact that constantly amazes and flatters me), thousands of visitors a day, and invites to events in NYC and LA (most I have to turn down...). It's all very surreal.
So, what is this blog? Is it a hobby or more? I've really got to start figuring things out this year.

fashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakersfashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakersfashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakersfashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakers
This is what I wear to chill with bison in Yellowstone Park. Outfit details: scarf- secondhand, jacket- Urban Outfitters, tee- Thank You Mart, shorts- J Crew pants I cut up, shoes- H&M, sunnies- street vendor
fashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakersfashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakersfashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakersfashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakersfashion, style, blogger, daily, outfit, the clothes horse, the, clothes, horse, summer, retro, vintage, inspired, camera, tee, jean, cuffed, shorts, scarf, secondhand, urban outfitters, jacket, sneakers
An outfit for waterfall visits. Outfit details: dress- H&M, shoes- H&M, pendant- Yellowstone Park gift shop
Another Nasha gif--expect more regular posts of my little Labbit (not rabbit!) diva.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top