Questions For Q

I haven't been following Q's Daydream for very long, but in the short time I have been reading her blog I have been in full admiration of her lovely style and the quality of her images. She willingly played my version of the "would you rather" game and I switched up a few questions from the last time I did this. I could attempt to wax eloquent about her blog, but I'll let the pictures and her answers speak for themselves.
Would you rather dance all night in 4” heels or ballet flats? -Ballet flats most definitely!

Would you rather wear summer clothes or winter fashions until the end of your days?
-I would be the happiest girl ever if I could wear summer clothes forever!
Would you rather buy one designer piece or six vintage pieces?
-This is a toughie for me. Probably six vintage pieces.
Would you rather get snapped by the Sartorialist or the Facehunter?
-Facehunter
Would you rather wear polka dots or stripes for the rest of your life?
-Stripes, because I love the sailor girl look.
Would you rather be best friends with Audrey Hepburn or Katherine Hepburn?
-Audrey Hepburn
for sure!
Would you rather wear plaids or florals?
-Hmm...florals.
Would you rather wear skirts or pants?
-Skirts. Pants have to be something special for me to want to wear them.
Would you rather wear a cardigan or a blazer?
-Cardigans, I wear one almost everyday.
Would you rather wear ripped stockings or patterned tights?
-Patterned tights, though I don't usually wear either.
Would you rather wear studs or zippers?
-Studs.
Would you rather wear a hat or gloves?
-Hats!
Would you rather live in the 1920s or the 1950s?
-I have to say the 1950's! That way I could find Elvis and make him my husband...hehe! :o)
For more of Q visit her blog.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top