Final Frontiers

I've been keeping myself very busy these last few days in Washington State--I want to squeeze every last bit out of this state before I fly away (after all you can sleep when you're dead). I went to Kopachuck State Park the other day while the tide was out and was able to admire beds of sand dollars, water worn and gnarled tree branches, and various other beach lovelies. I do prefer sandy beaches, as I have mentioned before, but there was something nice about all of the colors at this beach. Since the tide was out the stones were different colors from their various depths and exposure to sunlight: strips of seaweed running along the shore changed the tone completely. This is pretty much the only time I will wear flip flops and I did get rather muddy. I just prefer more pulled-together shoes such as sandals or ballet flats.

SaveSaveSaveSave

CONVERSATION

Back
to top