Around The House

I safely made it to my parents in Washington State yesterday--the easiest flight day I've ever had. Predictably, I woke up this morning to the sound of rain and big band music (it was quite disorientating). I have been to Washington State before (lived there for three years while I was in junior high), but my family being military we move every three years so it has been awhile since I have visited this green state. My parents moved here at the beginning of the summer and I have never seen this house before. It's gorgeous! Probably the nicest house the military has ever given us: wooden floors, tiled bathrooms, old radiators, tons of windows, a maid's room, etc.
You all like the Selby, right? Well, here is a peek into my current digs...

Say, what is that lurking amongst the peaches? Could it be the necklace from InYrFshn? Oooh, thanks so much! I love it.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top