The Grand Illusion

Today I am rather de-bunking some of the illusions my pictures might cause to arise. I am showing my pinned dress under my skirt and revealing how I look before I remove superfluous items (note bag and headphones). By the very nature of taking your own photographs with a self-timer these images will be staged and as both model and conjurer I take liberties in what I reveal and what I hide. You see if I showed my bag to you every day chances are it would be this tote with it's little wave pockets, since it is very convenient for work. Also I feel the leopard print headphones while fun, rather destroy the romantic environment in the pictures created by the arching branches, strips of golden sun, and deep reds.theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, daily, outfit, fashion, style, personal, vintage, secondhand, romantic, headphones, leopard, print, uniquetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, daily, outfit, fashion, style, personal, vintage, secondhand, romantic, headphones, leopard, print, uniquetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, daily, outfit, fashion, style, personal, vintage, secondhand, romantic, headphones, leopard, print, uniquetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, daily, outfit, fashion, style, personal, vintage, secondhand, romantic, headphones, leopard, print, uniquetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, daily, outfit, fashion, style, personal, vintage, secondhand, romantic, headphones, leopard, print, uniquetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, daily, outfit, fashion, style, personal, vintage, secondhand, romantic, headphones, leopard, print, unique

Outfit details: dress- vintage, skirt- secondhand, shoes- Marshalls, bag- the Stadium Swapmeet, belt- vintage, headphones- some super kawaii shop in Japan

CONVERSATION

Back
to top