Gentlemen's Club

I would like to know where the stylish boys of the world are. While I have stumbled across a couple online, can ogle them at street fashion sites, and find a number of spreads featuring them, I have yet to know a stylish boy personally. Perhaps my view of stylish is too narrow or my location too limited, but I just wish I could meet some of these lads.theclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, streetstyle, street, fashion, facehunter, men, boys, classic, dapper, chic, experimentaltheclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, streetstyle, street, fashion, facehunter, men, boys, classic, dapper, chic, experimentaltheclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, streetstyle, street, fashion, facehunter, men, boys, classic, dapper, chic, experimentaltheclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, streetstyle, street, fashion, facehunter, men, boys, classic, dapper, chic, experimental

I'm feeling a theme from all these gents: slim fit (but not ridiculously tight) jeans, dapper details with vests and bow ties, unique kicks, and that quintessential "cooler-than-thou" attitude.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top