Night Lights

Today was a day I barely felt like breathing. In the epitomy of laziness I spent most of the day in bed in my pajamas munching on fruit and watching television (not even reading W&P, for shame!).
In the evening some energy and desire to move around stirred in my limbs. It seemed like a good opportunity to take pictures by streetlight, which I had been meaning to experiment with for awhile (I love the glow they give at night). Unfortunately, I had barely set up my tripod and taken a few test shots when I saw lightning. Hope that it was merely heat lightning dissolved with the quick grumbles of thunder and the first splatters of rain. I quickly collected my things and hurried back to my dorm room before the storm set in fully...this is why I am usually a planner and the weather forecast is the first thing to pop-up when I turn my computer on. Here's the shots I did get.night, light, storm, thunder, lightning, street, daily, outfit, simple, tromp leoil, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horsenight, light, storm, thunder, lightning, street, daily, outfit, simple, tromp leoil, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horsenight, light, storm, thunder, lightning, street, daily, outfit, simple, tromp leoil, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horsenight, light, storm, thunder, lightning, street, daily, outfit, simple, tromp leoil, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse
Outfit details: shirt- some shop in Japan (I know, how specific), skirt- American Eagle altered by me, shoes- some shop in Hawaii, belt- secondhand

CONVERSATION

Back
to top