Office Appropriate

This might become a whole series of posts on inspiration for what to wear to work...hopefully it won't get boring! wardrobe_remix, w_r, style, fashion, office, appropriate, real, personal, clotheswardrobe_remix, w_r, style, fashion, office, appropriate, real, personal, clothes

Today's inspiration is the darling Mimi or m.bibelot as other flickr users might know her as. She lives in the San Francisco area and has the most divine office style. I had been prowling wardrobe_remix as I am known to do and one of m.bibelot's outfits popped up and I realized I was a fool for not thinking of her earlier. She's never worn a look I didn't like and she always looks office appropriate. My greatest difficulty was choosing only a few looks from her stream to show here.
She also now has an etsy shop with some really adorable items.wardrobe_remix, w_r, style, fashion, office, appropriate, real, personal, clotheswardrobe_remix, w_r, style, fashion, office, appropriate, real, personal, clotheswardrobe_remix, w_r, style, fashion, office, appropriate, real, personal, clotheswardrobe_remix, w_r, style, fashion, office, appropriate, real, personal, clothes

CONVERSATION

Back
to top